Employment in Hingham, Massachusetts
If you’re looking for a place that fosters learning, innovation, and creative problem solving, perhaps you are a future member of the extended MASSA Family. We value people who are passionate about their work, and are in the pursuit of happiness through continued learning. If you feel that you have what it takes to enhance MASSA’s quality – then contact us with your skills, desires, and resume.
We are growing!
Massa Products Corporation, a leading manufacturer of sonar and air ultrasonic transducers and systems, is looking for full time experienced production staff to support our growth.
Ideal candidates will have at least two years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment. Rubber Molding experience is a plus. Also, since many of our products are large in size, candidates must be able to lift up to fifty pounds. Salary will commensurate with experience.
In addition to the above qualifications, we seek individuals who are reliable, have a keen attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Company offers a competitive compensation package, which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, along with a 401K retirement plan.
Come join a growing company right here on the South Shore. We are proudly located in Hingham, MA.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to [email protected] , or visit us in Hingham to submit a resume or complete an application for review by our manufacturing team.
Massa Products Corporation is an industry leader in air ultrasonics and underwater sonar technology. We are located in Hingham, 15 miles south of Boston, Massachusetts. We have been in business for 70+ years, designing and manufacturing specialized electronic equipment for the U.S. and Allied Navies, and for many of the world’s largest corporations. Our products are interesting and unique.
Due to our strong growth, we currently seek the following position:
This Program Management position is a high visibility and strategic responsibility within the company. Reporting to Senior Program Management, this position will manage government contracts to ensure that contractual obligations are met regarding on-time delivery of products, status and costing reports, time and cost to completion analysis and reporting along with other key contractual requirements. This role serves as Company liaison with the customer.
- Ensure proper budget and commitments are negotiated for product and reporting deliverables.
- Work within the organization to monitor and provide inputs to manufacturing costs and their control to meet budgeted program expectations.
- Work within the organization to balance backlog requirements to meet all contractual deliveries.
- Perform cost to complete analysis, develop recovery plans and establish effective reporting means to Senior Management and the customer.
- Ensure all Contractual Deliverables are met per contract and FAR requirements.
- Work within the organization to develop and monitor risk analysis and mitigation plans.
- Achieve on time and on budget contractual performance for assigned programs.
- Ensure that assigned programs are bid and negotiated to achieve an acceptable margin for the company.
- Promote a positive company image and perception amongst the targeted government customer base.
- Mine new business opportunities from existing business/program relationships.
- Promote interdisciplinary team spirit, motivation, and leadership.
Skills and Experience
Candidates Shall have the following minimum experience and success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- Experience with a small to mid-sized company that manufactures hard goods; preferably products delivered under government (Defense) contracts such as transducers, controls, or other technically oriented products.
- Candidates must possess superior MS Excel and Access skills as it applies to accounting analysis, extraction, and manipulation.
- Previous experience in a similar Program Management role preferred, but not required.
- Candidates would ideally possess a strong understanding of accounting and/or cost control and analysis techniques.
- A demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate within all levels of an organization, from peers to Senior Management as well as externally.
- A hands-on, self-motivated and ethical individual with a desire to succeed by meeting targets and objectives in a small company environment.
- Previous working knowledge of FAR/DFAR requirements and basic contract concepts are desired, but not required.
- Candidates will have advanced communications skills, both written and verbal, including experience effectively using presentation tools such as G Charts and MS Office applications.
- A working knowledge and experience with project planning and status tools such as MS Project, Open Plan, OmniPlan, Primavera or equivalent.
With the position listed above, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, and 401K plan.
Please forward your resume by mail to:
Massa Products Corporation
280 Lincoln Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Attention: Human Resources
Or via e-mail to [email protected].
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Many of MASSA’s present job placements are full, however if you feel driven to change the world though electroacoustics – MASSA is where you belong!
Massa Products Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a family company, Massa Products Corporation places the highest emphasis upon quality in all we do,
where it begins not as a statement, but as a value. Quality is our policy; this is the case from the earliest stages
of our designs, through the final production of our products, and most importantly with the relationships
we nurture with our customers, and vendors – it is evident that with Massa you’re family.