Massa Provides the Best Possible Customized Solutions for Sensors, Transducers, and Systems for Distance Measurement
Contact us today to discuss your specific sensing needs, and how we can provide customized solutions for your applications that will succeed where others have come up short.
- Massa has been awarded over 165 Patents, and continues to add to the ever growing number
- Massa offers “off the shelf” sensors and transducers, and modifications of those products can be provided upon request
- Massa has Electroacoustic Design and Production Engineers to enable us to quickly develop the exact transducer or sensor system that is best for a particular application
- Electroacoustic transducers are the heart of ultrasonic systems
- To properly optimize the design of most ultrasonic systems, the design of the transducer must first be optimized for the particular application
- Systems designed using “standard transducers” usually are not as functional, reliable, robust, or cost effective as those in which the transducer was optimized first
- In our 70 year history we have designed, fabricated, and tested hundreds of experimental and production designs of different ultrasonic and sonar transducer and sensor systems
- Massa has the unique ability to rapidly and inexpensively customize our designs to deliver solutions for customer requirements and applications
As a family company, Massa Products Corporation places the highest emphasis upon quality in all we do,
where it begins not as a statement, but as a value. Quality is our policy; this is the case from the earliest stages
of our designs, through the final production of our products, and most importantly with the relationships
we nurture with our customers, and vendors – it is evident that with Massa you’re family.