About Working at Massa Products Corporation
MASSA is located in Hingham, on the South Shore of Boston, Massachusetts. We design, engineer, and manufacture specialized advanced electronic equipment for the U.S. and Allied Navies, and for many of the world’s largest corporations. Our products are interesting and unique. As a 3rd Generation Family Business, the environment and culture at MASSA are challenging, hands-on, and innovative, yet the company still has a family feel. This year we will celebrate 75 years in this business.
We offer salaries that are commensurate with background and experience; health, dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401-K plan with profit sharing opportunity; paid vacation and eleven paid holidays. These benefits are offered to qualified hourly and salaried employees. MASSA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Are you looking for an opportunity that could change your life? Do you want to create innovative and disruptive products and do something meaningful? Do you enjoy working in a small company environment and culture? We are hiring! If you have the requisite experience and qualities we seek for the positions listed below, please contact us. We will be looking forward to meeting you!
Due to our strong growth, we seek candidates for the following position:
Posted: February 19, 2020
Are you a CPA with at least 3 years’ experience looking for a Company that you can call home? Massa Products Corporation is looking to hire a Controller.
General Job Description:
Due to the military contracts that MASSA currently has, and continues to bid, it is essential that the Controller has experience with Government Accounting as well as GAAP.
Specific Job Duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Analyze and report project costs and margins – compare to budget and explain variances
- Review overhead expenses and report major components
- Prepare workpapers quarterly to support GL asset and liability account balances
- Assist Treasurer in preparation: Financials, Audit schedules, and Annual Incurred Cost Submissions
- Monitor inventory month end balances and fluctuations
- Identify software deficiencies and their effect on financial statements
- Understand accounting effects and document of: Payroll, A/P, A/R, Customer Order Entry/Shipments, and Purchasing
- Other special projects Treasurer needs help with including but not limited to accounting of: Percentage Completion, CPFF Contracts, and Milestone Payments
We offer salaries that are commensurate with background and experience; health, dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401-K plan with
profit-sharing opportunity; paid vacation and eleven paid holidays. These benefits are offered to qualified hourly and salaried employees.
MASSA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please deliver, email, or mail your completed employment application (link above) and/or resume to us at:
Massa Products Corporation
280 Lincoln Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Relocation assistance is not available.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.