Massa Products Corporation is an industry leader in air ultrasonics and underwater sonar technology. We have been in business for 70+ years, designing and manufacturing specialized electronic equipment for the U.S. and Allied Navies, and for many of the world’s largest corporations. Our products are interesting and unique.
The company offers a competitive compensation package, which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, along with a 401K retirement plan. We are proudly located in Hingham, 15 miles south of Boston, Massachusetts. Come join a growing company right here on the South Shore!
Due to our strong growth, we seek candidates for the following positions:
We are looking for full-time experienced production staff to support our growth. Ideal candidates will have at least two years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment. Rubber Molding experience is a plus. Also, since many of our products are large in size, candidates must be able to lift up to fifty pounds. Salary will commensurate with experience.
In addition to the above qualifications, we seek individuals who are reliable, have a keen attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Engineering Model Shop Technician
We seek a qualified individual to join our engineering team. This person will work closely with the engineering team in all phases of prototype hands-on assembly and development.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To interact daily under the direction of the engineering team to manufacture special purpose tools, jigs and fixtures
- To execute the direct hands-on assembly of engineering prototypes
- To execute tasks and projects on schedule
- To document and keep orderly records as well as suggest mechanical solutions to meet the goals of the engineering staff
- To assist the production team on short-term or as-needed basis to meet schedule demands
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Trade School, Technical education or 3-5 minimum years of similar career experience
- Experience operating standard machine shop equipment such as lathes and mills
- Experience reading blue prints and CAD drawings
- Possess basic knowledge of electricity / electronics along with basic math skills
- Possess knowledge of potting compounds, adhesives and assembly techniques
- Possess proficient soldering skills with knowledge of soldering specifications
- Experience working in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Experience working from rough sketches and verbal instructions
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / CIRCUIT DESIGNER
Design analog and digital circuits to be used in the manufacture of ultrasonic sensors and systems.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Develop circuits using microchip microprocessors
- Develop circuits for amplifiers, filters, and power supplies
- Develop board level test fixtures (POGO) for validation including software
- Develop test equipment for completed sensor validation including GUI development
- Generate product test specifications and test procedures
- Interface with Senior Software Engineer to develop firmware/software applications for testing and product design
- Support testing/troubleshooting of new product designs
- Interface with customers on technical issues
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with PC layout a plus
- Experience with LABVIEW a plus
- Experience developing firmware programming in C for microprocessors a plus
With the positions listed above, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, and 401K plan.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Relocation assistance is not available.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please visit us in Hingham to fill out an employment application, or email your resume to [email protected].
You can also mail your resume to us at:
Massa Products Corporation
280 Lincoln Street
Hingham, MA 02043